I continued the series of changes in my photo studio in February 2022.
I bought a small softbox from Lastolite and ordered some accessories for my Gopro. The latter are still on the way, so I’ll write extensively about them at the end of March.
I also got a car charger from Anker, with two USB-C ports. Now I can charge my camera, flash batteries and external battery while driving around.
I’ve continued to sell some of the stuff I no longer use:
- Godox AD-B2 Twin Head Bracket for GODOX AD200 TTL
- Elgato CamLink 4k capture card with 10m HDMi fiber optic cable
- Godox FV200 200W video lamp with Bowens mount
- Godox SA-P projector with Bowens SA-17 adapter and accessories
- Zoom H6 audio recorder / interface + accessories
I was going to invest the money in the stock market, but I prefer to wait and keep some cash in case the situation in Ukraine deteriorates further.
All in all, a weak month in terms of sales and purchases. Nothing surprising here, usually in January and February things move a bit slower.